Thursday, March 6, 2014

3-1-14

Daddy,

I'm enjoying the MTC most of the time. It is a bit rough and learning the language is extremely frustrating. I keep wishing I was going to an English speaking mission. We have officially taught two lessons to our practice investigator and have quite literally butchered them. I can't believe how ridiculous I sound when speaking.

Sister Peterson is my companion. I feel so blessed to have her. She is such a gem. She was actually adopted from Korea and grew up here in Provo. She is so excited to go back to Korea. She's been sick lately but boy is she a trooper. She just keeps smiling and pushing trough it so we don't miss class. Today, however, we had to go to the hospital for an MRI. we go to leave campus!:D We were all excited to get out and see civilization..... even though it has only been 3 days. It turned out to be boring.

Anyway, I am really grateful to be here and I'm so grateful for the Gospel.  I love it. I have been so blessed with a peaceful knowlege of the truth. I know the Lord loves all of us. Moroni 8:17

Sister Nebeker

No comments:

Post a Comment